H107D X4 FPV
H107D X4 FPV
Headless Mode - Intuitive Orientation In this mode, there is no longer a defined "nose" and "tail." Instead, the aircraft always moves relative to the pilot – pressing forward moves forward, pressing left moves left, and so on. This keeps flying more intuitive, especially for beginner pilots.
FPV Transmitter with 4.3" Screen On the transmitter, you will find a 4.3 LCD screen that allows you to monitor real-time video from the FPV camera and will display vital flight telemetry data to keep you apprised of what is happening in the air. There is a microSD slot on the transmitter – card not included, allowing you to record the FPV preview. A 5.8 GHz link is used for the video signal, while control operates on 2.4 GHz to avoid cross interference.
Transmitter with 4.3" LCD FPV Monitor
2.4 GHz Transmitter
328' Wireless Range
5.8 GHz Wireless Video
Up to 7 Minutes Flying Time
LED Night Lights
Blade Protectors and Rubber Feet
MicroSD Card Slot for up to 16GB Cards
6-axis flight control system with adjustable sensitivity
What’s in the Box?
1 x Hubsan FPV X4 Plus H107D Quadcopter
1 x 2.4 GHz Transmitter with 4.3" Display
1 x 3.7v 530mAh LiPo Flight Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
8 x Propeller Blades
1 x Blade Removal Tool
1 x Instruction Manual
Mfr. Part Number: H107D (BK)
UPC No.: 814850021241
Warranty Hubsan warrants that each Hubsan product you purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the 6 month warranty period. The warranty period for a Hubsan product starts upon the receipt of product or as may be otherwise specified by Hubsan.
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting Hubsan directly.
After-sales service may not be available in all regions and may differ from region to region. Additional charges may apply outside Hubsan’s normal service areas. Please contact Hubsan for information specific to your location.
- SizeIncluding Propellers: 4.72 x 4.72 x 2.36"
- Weight (including battery and propellers) 0.11 lbs (1.76 oz)
- Max Flight Time7 minutes (0 wind)
- Max Hovering Time6 minutes (0 wind)
- Overall flight time~5 minutes ( In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level )
- Max Flight Distance0.06 mi (0.09 km, 0 wind)
- Operating Temperature32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- SensorEffective pixels:0.3 M
- Video Recording Modes480p (640 x 480)
- Max Video Bitrate60 Mbps
- VideoMP4(MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Card TypesMicro SD™
Max capacity: 16 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Operating Temperature32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
- FrequencyControl: 2.4 GHz
Video: 5.8 GHz
- Display4.3", 640 x 480 resolution LCD
- Max Transmission DistanceFCC Compliant: 100m (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Operating Temperature32° to 104°F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery4 x AA
- Power RequirementsUSB (USB adapter included)
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Chemistry Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity380 mAh
- Voltage3.7 V
- Power RequirementsAC (AC adapter included)
- Charge Time~30 minutes
- Operating Temperature41° to 104° F ( 5° to 40° C )
Hubsan H107D User Manual.pdf
Hubsan H107D Unboxing, Review, & Flight
Hubsan H107D Unboxing & Review