- This quad does not come with a built in camera.
- You can fly this quad up to 5 minutes.
- You can fly this 100 meters before it starts to lose signal.
- It may be that the battery voltage is too low. If you can, try to re-bind it and land on to the ground with the throttle fully minimized for 3 seconds and try to take off again.
- This quad uses a 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery.
- The transmitter comes with Mode 2, but you can alternate between both modes 1 & 2.
- It takes about 30 minutes to charge for up to 5 minutes of flight time.
- Crash packs are sold separately and are highly recommended for an emergency. Crash kits include extra blades, motor, and battery!
- No the Hubsan X4 H111 is under the weight limit weights .55lbs.
- Visit https://registermyuas.faa.gov to confirm all government requirements for your drone.
Downloads & MANUALS
Hubsan H111 Q4 User ManualPDF