- This has a 3.7V 240 mAh LiPo battery.
- No, this doesn't need to be registered with the FAA
- Yes, this model can be flown both indoors and outdoors.
- This model does not come with a camera.
- Yes, this is very similar to the Hubsan H107L with a new body.
- Yes you can fly this without interfering with the other drones.
- Yes, we always recommend our buyers to purchase a crash pack/kit just in case anything happens during your flight! The crash pack insists of extra blades, motors, battery, and body shell.
- With up to 8 minutes of flight time, you can go up to 100 meters before losing signal.
- No the Hubsan X4 H108 is under the weight limit weights .55lbs.
- Visit https://registermyuas.faa.gov to confirm all government requirements for your drone.
Downloads & MANUALS
Hubsan H108 Spyder User ManualPDF